Write your own sentences using second conditional (. 2 sentences )

Write your own sentences using second conditional (. 2 sentences )

Jawaban
  1. If I won the lottery, I would buy a house by the beach.
  2. If I had more free time, I would travel to different countries.
  3. If it stopped raining, we would go for a picnic in the park.
  4. If I were fluent in Spanish, I would move to Spain.
  5. If I had a million dollars, I would start my own business.
  6. If I could fly, I would explore the world from above.
  7. If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I would go hiking in the mountains.
  8. If I had a magic wand, I would make all the world's problems disappear.
  9. If I were a famous actor, I would star in blockbuster movies.
  10. If I had more time, I would learn to play a musical instrument.
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url