make sentences using expression of : a.hope (2 sentences) b.wish (2 sentences)

1.)make sentences using expression of :
a.hope (2 sentences)
b.wish (2 sentences)
c.suggestion (2 sentences)
2.)make short dialog using expression of :
a.congratulation
b.oblingation
c.agreement​

Jawaban

1a. Sentences using "hope":

  1. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so we can have a picnic.
  2. She hopes to get a promotion at work.

1b. Sentences using "wish":

  1. I wish I could travel to Japan someday.
  2. He wishes he had studied more for the exam.

1c. Sentences using "suggestion":

  1. My suggestion is to try the new restaurant downtown.
  2. I suggest you take a break and relax.

2a. Short dialog using "congratulation": Person A: I heard you got the job! Congratulations! Person B: Thank you so much! I'm really excited about it.

2b. Short dialog using "obligation": Person A: You have to submit the report by tomorrow. Person B: I know, I understand my obligation and I'll make sure to meet the deadline.

2c. Short dialog using "agreement": Person A: Let's go for a hike this weekend. Person B: That's a great idea! I agree, it will be a fun activity to do.

No Comment
Add Comment
comment url