Complete the sentences by using the words in the parentheses. Use the simple present or the present progressive. a. Right now I'm (study)... at home. I usually (study) in campus on Saturday and Sunday b. It's 12.00 p.m Mutiara is at home. She (eat) ... lunch. She always (eat).... lunch with her family around twelve o'clock. ​

Pertanyaan:
Complete the sentences by using the words in parentheses. Use the simple present or the present progressive.

a. Right now I'm (study)... at home. I usually (study) in campus on Saturday and Sunday.
b. It's 12.00 p.m Mutiara is at home. She (eat) ... lunch. She always (eat).... lunch with her family around twelve o'clock.

Jawaban :
a. Right now I'm studying at home. I usually study in campus on Saturday and Sunday.
b. It's 12.00 p.m Mutiara is at home. She is eating lunch. She always eats lunch with her family around twelve o'clock.

Penjelasan:
a. Pada kalimat pertama, kita menggunakan present progressive "I'm studying" untuk menyatakan tindakan yang sedang terjadi saat ini. Sedangkan, pada kalimat kedua, kita menggunakan simple present "I usually study" untuk menyatakan kebiasaan atau tindakan yang terjadi secara rutin pada hari Sabtu dan Minggu.

b. Pada kalimat ketiga, kita menggunakan present progressive "She is eating" untuk menyatakan tindakan yang sedang terjadi saat ini. Sedangkan, pada kalimat keempat, kita menggunakan simple present "She always eats" untuk menyatakan kebiasaan atau tindakan yang terjadi secara rutin setiap hari sekitar pukul dua belas siang.


No Comment
Add Comment
comment url