Write sentences using Past Tense.(3 sentences) Write sentences using Present Future. (3 sentences )

 Write sentences using Past Tense.(3 sentences)

a.

b.

C.

Write sentences using Present Future. (3 sentences )

a.

b.

C.

Write sentences using Present Continuous Tense. (4 sentences )

a.

b.

C.

d.​


Jawaban

Past Tense:

a. I walked to the park yesterday and played basketball with my friends.
b. She baked a delicious cake for her brother's birthday party last week.
c. They traveled to Europe and visited several famous landmarks during their vacation.

Present Future:

a. I will finish my project by tomorrow evening.
b. She is going to attend the conference next month.
c. They are planning to go on a road trip during the summer vacation.

Present Continuous Tense:

a. I am currently studying for my exams.
b. She is working on a new painting for her art exhibition.
c. They are having dinner at a fancy restaurant tonight.
d. We are watching a movie at the cinema right now.
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url