Make there sentences using 'this', three sentences using 'these', and three sentences using 'those'​

Jawaban

 Here are the sentences using 'this', 'these', and 'those':

Using 'this':
  1. This book is really interesting.
  2. I love this song; it's my favorite.
  3. This is my first time visiting this city.
Using 'these':
  1. These flowers are so beautiful.
  2. Can you pass me these documents, please?
  3. I bought these shoes yesterday.
Using 'those':
  1. Those birds are singing melodiously.
  2. Look at those colorful balloons in the sky!
  3. I remember seeing those landmarks during my trip.

In these sentences, 'this' is used to refer to a singular object or something near the speaker, 'these' is used to refer to multiple objects or things near the speaker, and 'those' is used to refer to multiple objects or things away from the speaker.



No Comment
Add Comment
comment url