1.write two expressions of asking for opinion 2.write two expressions of giving opinion

1.write two expressions of asking for opinion
2.write two expressions of giving opinion
3.write two expressions of answering the phone
4.write two expressions of taking a message for someone
5.write two expressions of inviting someone
6.write two expressions of accepting on invitation

Jawaban
Expressions of asking for opinion:
  1. "What do you think about this idea?"
  2. "I'd love to hear your thoughts on this matter. What's your opinion?"

Expressions of giving opinion:
  1. "In my opinion, this is the best course of action."
  2. "From my perspective, I believe we should proceed with caution."
Expressions of answering the phone:
  1. "Hello, [your name] speaking. How can I help you?"
  2. "Good morning/afternoon, [company/organization name]. How may I assist you?"
Expressions of taking a message for someone:
  1. "I'm sorry, [person's name] is currently unavailable. May I take a message for them?"
  2. "Can I ask who's calling? I'll make sure to pass along your message to [person's name]."
Expressions of inviting someone:
  1. "Would you like to join us for dinner this Saturday?"
  2. "We're having a party next week and we would love to have you there. Will you be able to come?"
Expressions of accepting an invitation:
  1. "Thank you for inviting me. I would be delighted to join you."
  2. "That sounds great! I'd love to accept your invitation. Thank you for including me."
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url