John __________ at his desk at 9PM. was working works were working

Soal

John __________ at his desk at 9PM.
was working
works
were working

Jawaban :
John was working at his desk at 9PM.

I __________ English yesterday at 11:00AM.
*
1 point
studies
am study
was studying

I was studying English yesterday at 11:00AM.


On the way to campus, my friend and I __________ our favourite song.
*
1 point
were singing
were sang
was singing

On the way to campus, my friend and I were singing our favorite song.


My sister __________ the TV all evening.
*
1 point
watched
watches
was watching
My sister was watching the TV all evening.


. The gardener __________ the plants when the boss came come.
*
1 point
waters
was watering
watered
The gardener was watering the plants when the boss came.


Most of the time, we __________ in the park.
*
1 point
sat
were sitting
was sitting
Most of the time, we were sitting in the park.


I tried to tell them the truth but they __________!
*
1 point
weren't listening
were listened
was listening
I tried to tell them the truth but they weren't listening!


At 12AM last night, we __________ in the club.
*
1 point
were party
partied
were partying
At 12AM last night, we were partying in the club.



Mrs. Brown __________ in the garden when the murder happened.
*
1 point
wasn't walking
is walk
were walk
 Mrs. Brown wasn't walking in the garden when the murder happened.


My friends and I __________ monopoly when the lecturer entered the classroom. We were at the canteen.
*
1 point
aren't playing
weren't playing
am not play

My friends and I weren't playing monopoly when the lecturer entered the classroom. We were at the canteen.



When I called my brother last night, he __________ his new Royal Enfield.
*
1 point
were riding
rode
was riding
When I called my brother last night, he was riding his new Royal Enfield.


Ronald __________ his room when he heard a loud noise.
*
1 point
was cleaning
is cleaning
cleans
Ronald was cleaning his room when he heard a loud noise.


Winnie __________ her new dress all night.
*
1 point
were stitching
was stitching
stitched
Winnie was stitching her new dress all night.


At 6PM yesterday, my parents __________ dinner for the family.
*
1 point
were preparing
are cooking
cooked
At 6PM yesterday, my parents were preparing dinner for the family.

No Comment
Add Comment
comment url