1.As the road... by some fallen trees, I attended the English course late two days ago. 2. Sweets and drinks .........in this kiosk.

 1.As the road.....................by some fallen trees, I attended the English course late two days ago.
2. Sweets and drinks ..........in this kiosk.


3. These photos............by my mother when I was ten years old.


4. Most of the earth's surface........... by water.


5.The victims of the flood ............by the rescuers last night


6.The casualties in the accident............to the nearest hospital this morning


7. Potato salad........by mother at weekends


8. Cheese and butter........ever day in the dairy


9. Some cows.........for thir milk and meat on this farm


10. It's sad to know that Mr Rio's car........last week


A. Cover
B. Produce
C. Make
D. Keep
E. Save
F. Block
G. Steal
H. Bring
I. Sell
J. Take

Jawaban
  1. F. Block
  2. I. Sell
  3. A. Taken
  4. A. Covered
  5. H. Were brought
  6. H. Were taken
  7. C. Is made
  8. B. Are produced
  9. D. Are kept
  10. G. Was stolen
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url